How to get google adsense easily with weebly

Now a days, Google Adsense account became a golden deer. As per Calculation, google approves approximately 40% of the applications and cancels the rest 60% applications. It is sorrowful that, this 60% application comes from Asia.
Why google cancels the application? Know it properly here. Now we will learn some tips or ways to get Google Adsense very easily.
At first, we will learn details how we create Google Adsense by weebly. Please follow the steps:
Step 1: Go to

Step 2: Sign up into the site with your Username, E-mail Address (gmail) & password. Choose/select the type of website and give website address.

Step 3: Click “page option” from upper side. Choose a “New blog”. Delete the “home page” now (‘delete option’ will come after clicking ‘home page’). Then go to the “Element”.

Step 4: Now write 10 unique posts selectively. Are these posts unique? Must check it into:
Step 5: Now submit your Blog-link at Google search. Submit every post-link at “degg”, your blog will be ‘Indexed’ very soon. After ‘Index’, follow the next step.
Step 6: Now enter to “weebly”. Drag “Google Adsense” downwards.

Step 7: A new part will be opened. Only click “Continue”, Congratulation page will come.

Step 8: Now open your e-mail account, you will see an e-mail from Google Adsense. Click the link to get a Adsense ‘Form’. Fill-up & send it.
Finish!!! Hope, you will be lucky by your new google adsense within 7 days.

N. B. : weebly will cut 50% money for showing ads by this site. But if you earn money from the ads of other sites, weebly will not get any share from your money.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2011 Tips & Tricks Zone ∙ Designed by And Powered ByMD SOH@G
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0