Believe it or Not - Chat with GOD !!


Hey, frnds r u getting bored? R u in problem? Don't fell alone. Because god is here & also he is online for u. So, let's some fun with god.


I tried the link practically because I’m really bored. But I didn’t expect that he’s not fooling around when he said that I’m gonna Chat With God.


Well, it was a very neat site. You can choose a skin for your chat window. I chose Cadillac Pink. The other colors were Brushed Metal and Heavenly Blue.Afterwards, an angel connected me to God. I noticed one of the text in the site. It says “Repenting made easy”.
So if ever you happen to be bored at home or in the office, why not have a small talk with God? Who knows… this so-called God might be able to really answer what’s bothering you now.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2011 Tips & Tricks Zone ∙ Designed by And Powered ByMD SOH@G
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0